- When: Saturday May 11th
- Where: YC&AC, Yamate, Yokohama
- Time: Children’s (U6, U8, U10 & U12) Tournament – 09:00am ~ 12:00pm
Adult’s 7s Tournament – 12:30pm ~ 18:00.
- Teams: Teams can register up to 12 players. On-field will use 7 players incl GK. Other players may sub on and off multiple times
- REGISTERED TEAMS: Footy Japan, Ye Boiz FC, Shunsuke FC, Specialized Group, Shenanigans FC, Sala FC, Makuhari FC, YC&AC, Pumas FC
- Cost: Childrens Tournament team registration will be 15,000 per team. The Adult 7s team registration will be ¥25,000 per team
- Registration Period: Registration will end May 7th, to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charities: Money raised wil be divided between these two great charities: TRACOS & Refugees International Japan
- Sponsors Wanted: If you or your company would like to help us with either a prize or sponsorship money, please contact us or download the sponsorship proposal form.
This year again we will be having a Charity raffle at the tournament so there is also the option to sponsor a prize.
Charity Raffle (to be drawn at the end of the 7′s tournament) Tickets will be available from April 1st, if you’d like to purchase some but don’t know where, please contact us.
Prizes (updating list daily)
- Japanese national team shirts from adidas
- Mens Running wear & backpack from adidas
- Womens Running wear & backpack from adidas
- 1 hour full flight simulator experience at the JAL CAE Flight Training centre in Haneda for a group of up to 4 people.
- 2 X Monthy Oakwood drive with Tokyo Supercars - Drive your dream car!!
- One Night stay for 2 at the brand new Oakwood Residence Shinagawa
- One Night stay for 2 at the brand new Oakwood Residence Nishi Shinjuku
- 3 Group Sessions at Club 360
- Tod's sunglasses & accessories for men. (Donation from anonymous TML player)
- Beautiful gift from Cartier. (Donation from anonymous TML player)
- Limited edition Allied truck and champagne from Allied Pickfords
- Dinner vouchers for FootNIK
- Bottle of vintage Champagne from Boyd & Moore
- Bottle of Kansas Clean Distilled whiskey from Premium Beverages
- Case of Aspall Cider from Hobgoblin Japan
- 2 pairs of limited addition adidas sneakers. (Donation from anonymous TML player)
- Surfing lesson for 2 people at Flying Sumo Surf Company
Hurry & get your raffle tickets, only ¥500 (you don't need to be present for the draw!)
Our Charity Efforts to Date
|Year||Amount Raised||Cup Winners||Runners-up||Plate Winners|
|2018||¥525,000||BFA Coaches||Collezione FC||Tomo FC|
|2017||¥365,148||Pumas FC||British Embassy FC||PwC Funs|
|2016||¥356,163||Pumas FC||YC&AC||Subarasshii FC|
|2013||¥832,012||Hibernian FC||FC International||Johnson & Johnson|
|2012||¥642,186||BFA Coaches||Swiss Kickers||Nepal Utd|
|2009||¥302,215||BFA Coaches||YC&AC||British Embassy FC|
|2008||¥652,955||Kanto Celts||A.S. Azule||Robert Walters|
|2007||¥478,355||Armanis FC||YC&AC||Lions FC|
|2006||¥560,000||A.S. Azule||France FC||Celtic Supporters Club|
|2005||¥330,000||British FC||Geckoes||France Masters FC|