- When: Saturday 27th May 2017
- Time: Children’s (U6, U8, U10 & U12) Tournament – 09:00am ~ 12:00pm
Adult’s 7s Tournament – 12:30pm ~ 18:00.
- Where: YC&AC, Yamate, Yokohama
- Teams: Teams can register up to 12 players. On-field will use 7 players incl GK. Other players may sub on and off multiple times
- REGISTERED TEAMS: Pumas FC, Footy Japan, FC Shunsuke, Budgie Smugglers, Sala FC, BEFC Red, BEFC White, Collezione FC, PwC FC, White & Case & InterMinato-Mirai, FC Thaitans.
- Cost: Team registration will be ¥25,000 per team
- Registration Period: Registration will end May 20th, to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charities: Once again this year we will be raising money for Refugees International Japan
- Sponsors Wanted: If you or your company would like to help us with either a prize, auction item or sponsorship money, please contact us or download the sponsorship proposal form.
This year again we will be having a Charity raffle at the tournament so there is also the option to sponsor a prize.
Charity Raffle (to be drawn at the end of the 7′s tournament) Tickets will be available from April 1st, if you’d like to purchase some but don’t know where, please contact us.
- Framed Real Madrid Shirt signed by Ronaldo & Sergio Ramos courtesy of Fly Emirates
- Beautiful leather bag from dunhill
- Mens bag from Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Ladies handbag from Salvatore Ferragamo.
- mi-adidas (create your own pair on website) gift card from adidas X 2 prizes
- Starwars bag and baseball cap from adidas
- Mountaineering pants & T-shirt from adidas
- Helio Tent, courtesy of Hafele Japan K.K
- Smokeless charcoal BBQ grill: Lotus grill, courtesy of Hafele Japan K.K
- One Night stay in the brand new Oakwood Apartments Azabudai.
- Limited edition Allied truck and champagne from Allied Pickfords
- 1 hour full flight simulator experience at the JAL CAE Flight Training centre in Haneda for a group of up to 4 people.
- 1 Personal Training Sessions & 2 Group Sessions at Club 360
- Surfing lesson for 2 people at Flying Sumo Surf Company
- Case of Aspall Cider from Hobgoblin Japan
- Dinner vouchers for FootNIK
- Dinner vouches for Il Buttero Italian resturant in Hiroo
- Four-class ticket for FURLA yoga
- A months lessons (4 lessons) for Adults or Kids at Websters English School
- 4 x ¥5,000 iTunes cards (Donation from anonymous TML player)
- 4 x Ready to drink protein packs and water bottles from Nihon Barbell Club
- Pair of leather Tods loafers (Donation from anonymous TML player)
- 4 tickets to any Stand-Up Tokyo Headliner night at Good Heavens Comedy Club.
- Bottle of Kansas Clean Distilled whiskey from Premium Beverages
- Pair of kids portable soccer goals from BAZOOKAGOAL
Hurry & get you raffle tickets, only ¥500 (you don't need to be present for the draw!)
Our Charity Efforts to Date
|Year||Amount Raised||Cup Winners||Runners-up||Plate Winners|
|2016||¥356,163||Pumas FC||YC&AC||Subarasshii FC|
|2013||¥832,012||Hibernian FC||FC International||Johnson & Johnson|
|2012||¥642,186||Footy Japan||Swiss Kickers||Nepal Utd|
|2009||¥302,215||Footy Japan||YC&AC||British Embassy FC|
|2008||¥652,955||Kanto Celts||A.S. Azule||Robert Walters|
|2007||¥478,355||Armanis FC||YC&AC||Lions FC|
|2006||¥560,000||A.S. Azule||France FC||Celtic Supporters Club|
|2005||¥330,000||British FC||Geckoes||France Masters FC|